Existing Accountant Authority
For Client use only:
- Also called ‘Professional Clearance’
- Changing your accountant is relatively easy.
- When you engage with Accountants4Less, you will be asked to complete the form below to authorise us to contact your existing accountant so that we may take over their responsibilities.
- We will let you know when we have received your historic books, records and papers.
- Does not have to be quite so formal. You can terminate services of one bookkeeper and appoint another with relatively little handover.
- A bookkeeper may still hold some of your historic papers and records. We will recover those for you.
- When you engage with Accountants4Less, you will be asked to complete the form below to authorise us to contact your existing bookkeeper so that we may take over their responsibilities.
Termination of Services
- If you don’t feel comfortable telling them that you are changing accountant or bookkeeper. We can do that for you.
- If you are happy to issue a termination notice yourself, here is a template you could use:
Subject: Termination Notice
I am writing to advise you that after much consideration, I have appointed a new accountant/bookkeeper.
I have been very satisfied with the service I received from you and this termination of services is in no way an expression of dissatisfaction. My accounting/bookkeeping needs have changed and I believe the new accountant has greater synergies with my business.
I have engaged Accountants4Less Limited to take over the financial accounts of my business and would appreciate it if you give all the information they require when they write to you within the next two weeks.
Thank you for all the assistance you provided over the last few years. I wish you well in the future.